HEERF Quarterly Fund Report
The U.S. Department of Education published two Notices of Public Posting Requirement, on August 31, 2020 and May 13, 2021, directing universities to report on the receipt and use of funds received from the HEERF. Our most recent quarterly report on the student portion funds is now available. Our Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report for the institutional portion funds is also available.
Visit our Archived reports.
HEOA Disclosures- Consumer Information for Current and Prospective USC Students
- Accreditation Information
- Information on Undergraduate Programs
- Information on Graduate Programs
MAT Teacher Preparation (Rossier School of Education)
- Standards for Satisfactory Academic Process
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Diversity Statistics
- Retention Rates and Graduation Rates
- Cost, Financial Assistance and Withdrawal Information
- General Financial Aid Information
- Information Related to USC’s Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal from the University and the Implications of Withdrawal for Recipients of Financial Aid
- Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education that participate in a Title IV, federal student financial assistance program, and have an intercollegiate athletic program, to prepare an annual report to the Department of Education on athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses, by men’s and women’s teams. For a printed copy of the report contact The Office of Institutional Research, University of Southern California, 665 Exposition Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90089.
- Information on Post-Graduate Activities
- Health and Safety Information
- Student Records Policies/Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Information About Voter Registration
- Information About Textbooks
- Information About Peer To Peer File Sharing
USC will provide a paper copy of the information above upon request.